Sumner, TX | Full-time
Load Trail in Sumner is seeking a Saw Operator to join our Production Team. The Saw Operator is responsible for Operating the saws to produce quality parts safely and efficiently.
Saw Operator Responsibilities:
· Operate the saw to efficiently produce quality parts
· Ensure appropriate material selection
· Ensure appropriate material placement within the machine
· Review all measurements prior to cutting material
· Collect and arrange completed parts
· Parts inventory
· Cleaning and Maintaining Machine and work area
· Previous experience operating a saw is required
· Proficient in the use of measuring tools such as a tape measure
· Ability to lift and stand for 8+ hours
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
The Saw Operator generally works from 6am-3pm M-Thurs and 6am-12pm on Friday. Overtime as needed.