Sumner, TX | Full-time
Load Trail in Sumner, TX, as well as other locations, are searching for a Maintenance Technician to join our winning team.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the property and assisting the Maintenance Supervisor and Assistant Maintenance Technician with their daily responsibilities. The Maintenance Technician assists with all aspects of the property's maintenance including the preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance duties associated with a welding environment. This person is also responsible for following the maintenance program to protect and maintain the property.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the following activities. These activities are not inclusive. However, they are indicative of the types of activities normally performed by a Maintenance Technician.
• Conducting all maintenance work on plasma machines, welding equipment, building inspections, and preventative maintenance.
• Ensuring that all work has been completed in a safe, prompt and professional manner.
• Communicating with your manager about demonstrated concerns
• Completing additional duties as described by the Maintenance Supervisor or Assistant Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician must have the ability to install, service, replace and repair the following items in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
• Compressor operation and preventative maintenance
• Light fixtures
• Toilets sinks and/or any plumbing issues
• Advanced electrical operation and control
• General knowledge of Control circuits
• Able to work extended hours
• Willingness to perform all required tasks in a timely manner
• Demonstrated knowledge of work safety habits
• Able to work on-call and extended hours (including after hours and weekends)